DYS maintains a number of collaborative partnerships. Our core partnership is known as the Youth First Dream Team. The Dream Team is comprised of a dynamic group of youth advocates from the public, corporate, and nonprofit sectors of the community. Members combine resources to promote and facilitate programs and events for youth in the City of Birmingham. By collaborating in a non-territorial environment, members can focus energies on citywide initiatives that will benefit youth of all genders, ages, and races.
- Cynthia Gould - CBS 42
- Arthur Bailey - Birmingham Coca-Cola Bottling Co., Inc.
- Pam Lyons - Birmingham Public Library
- Mike Vest - Birmingham Athletic Partnership
- Galvin Billups - Jefferson County Center for Workforce Development
- Isis Jones - 98.7 KISS-FM
- Dr. Tina Simpson - Children's Hospital
For more information about the Youth First Dream Team
and other partnership initiatives, contact DYS at 205-320-0879.