The City of Birmingham, in partnership with CBS 42 and AmFirst Credit Union, is pleased to announce the CBS 42 & City of Birmingham Magic City Toy Drive. The act of giving is important throughout the year, however that importance peaks significantly during the holiday season. The Magic City Toy Drive was created to provide happy holiday memories for hundreds of less fortunate Birmingham youth.
HOLIDAY GIFT GIVEAWAY REGISTRATION DATE
Thursday, November 2, 2023
**9:00 a.m. until capacity is reached**
Registration will take place at the Department of Youth Services office located at 1608 7th Avenue North in downtown Birmingham.
- Youth must reside in the City of Birmingham.
- Household must qualify as low-to moderately low-income, based on State of Alabama Income Guidelines.
- Only up to two (2) youth per household will be served.
- Children must be 10 years or younger as of November 2nd, 2023.
Requirements for Registration
- Proof of residency (state issued ID or driver’s license with address listed).
- Birth Certificate(s) for the child(ren) to be registered.
- Proof of income (pay stub, proof of public and/or government assistance).