The City of Birmingham Mayor’s Office Division of Youth Services (DYS), in partnership with Feed the Children and PepsiCo, is pleased to announce its FEED CARAVAN Registration Date. FEED CARAVAN is a food and essentials distribution event serving hundreds of families in the Birmingham community. Each registered family will receive: a 25-pound box of food, a 15-pound box of essentials like shampoo, conditioner, lotion, and personal-care items, a 5-pound box of AVON products, children’s books from Disney Publishing Worldwide and additional products provided by PepsiCo and Piggly Wiggly.
FEED CARAVAN REGISTRATION DATE
October 10, 2019
9:00 a.m. until capacity is reached
Registration will be held at the DYS office located at
1608 7th Avenue North, Birmingham, AL 35235
- Families must reside in the City of Birmingham and have at least one youth living in your home.
- Program targets low to moderately low-income households.
- Families may only register once.
To register, you must bring the following:
- State issued ID or driver’s license
- Proof of residency (deed, lease or utility bill)
- Proof of your income (pay stub, proof of public and/or government assistance, or a printout from the State Unemployment Office)
For more information about FEED CARAVAN, call DYS at (205) 320-0879.