Join us for the 4th Annual Big Green Eggs in the Ham. Cooking teams from the Birmingham area will unite to raise funds for Easter Seals services, drive awareness of issues affecting the disability community, and change the lives of individuals and families living with disabilities. This event is a family fun-day that includes: Cooking Competition, Cooking Demonstrations, Food, Beer, games, and Giveaways.
• Saturday, June 11th at Regions Field
• Cooks sign in and set up at 7:00am
• Lighting of the Egg kicks off at 8:00am
• Food will be available all day. Just walk around from Egg to Egg and don’t forget to vote for your favorite! Enjoy the food and learn techniques/tips!
• Kids Zone with Moonwalks, playground, face painting and games!
• Pack a picnic blanket, and chairs.
For more info: CLICK HERE